04-21-2013: Can’t believe that I made it until mid-November last year and quit.
On that note, I left grad school. So am reconsidering once weekly stopping to look around, take a picture, and post it here. These are some from the last 6 months or so of my life. Some highlights.
* Patrick, Lupe, and I on Thanksgiving,
* Lupe eating my HW, a perfect image to symbolize my grad school adventure
* Andrew and I and Barack Obama at my work’s holiday party at Kermit’s Speakeasy. Coincidentally, our last happy memory together before shit went down.
* Lupe really loving Christmas.
* My mom and grandma coming down in January to help me go dress shopping. So happy they did. I found the dress immediately, but it still felt special because they were there. Wonderful couple days. They also were able to see their first Mardi Gras parade in person because it was 12th night and the phunny phorty phellows railed by their hotel.
* Some Mardi Gras photos, though I wasn’t home for the day of. I still got to see Krewe du Vieux and Muses, the only two parades I’ve never missed and have seen 7 Mardi Gras in a row.
* St. Paddy’s day with Patrick in front of the Garden District Pub where we met. Loving that St. Paddys is our anniversary and that we’ve been celebrating it for four years.
* Easter - Chicken and Waffles Brunch. Gangster.